SB Interest on Daily Balances


On 1st October, 2010, I got a SMS from my Bank, informing Rs435/- has been credited to my Bank Account.


This was a bit surprising, as I was not expecting any credit to my SB Account.
On calling up the Bank's Call Centre, I was informed that the Rs435/-, is towards the SB interest.


I can only say W O W.
The source of this credit can be traced to the following Reserve Bank of India circular http://is.gd/g0x9C-

So folks and go and check your Saving Bank Account.
And, yes, if you have not received any credit from the Bank,


01) Mail them
02) Phone their Call Centre
03) Talk to your local Bank Officer


Yes, feedback is expected.





Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE FINANCE

IIBF-Certificate Examination in Foreign Exchange Facilities for Individuals

IIBF introduces Self-Paced E-learning courses (SPeL) for its two certificates