Folks, wait, do not run to the nearest ATM, to withdraw Cash without an ATM card.
The following are the pre-requisites to empower you to withdraw Cash from an ATM without an ATM Card
01) You should be having a Saving Bank account with Indusind Bank.
02) You will have to register for the service through 4 modes a) Visit any Indusind Branch.
b) Visit any Indusind ATM. c) Visit Indusind's Internet banking site. d) Call up the Bank's customer service centre.
Once registered, what next?
You will receive a four-digit MPIN (mobile personal identification number), just like an ATM PIN. This MPIN will ensure security of the transaction and work as an authorisation code.
The most important part now. How to use it?
How do you use it?
01) Go to the IndusMobile application you have downloaded.
02) Use your MPIN and make a request to the bank for the cardless withdrawal facility, specifying the amount.
03) The bank will send you a temporary password.
04) You will have to generate another password for yourself as well through the application.
05) At the ATM, choose the cash-on-mobile option on the screen.
What are security checks?
There is a four-layered security check, to safeguard your amount.
a) You will be asked to enter your mobile number,
b) than the amount
c) than the temporary password sent by the bank
d) last but not the least, the password you generated.
What else security features you want?
Only when all four match, the ATM will dispense cash.
So, go ahead and enjoy the benefits of Cashwithdrawal through ATM, without an ATM Card
Well, this seems to be still in the testing stage, as Indusind Bank, is not yet popularising this new feature.