Axis Bank in partnership with Suvidhaa Infoserve (Suvidhaa) and Mastercard launched the Axis Bank Suvidhaa Prepaid card
Highlights of Axis Bank Suvidhaa Prepaid card
01) Available only for Aadhaar Number Holders
02) Instant card issuance through Aadhaar eKYC verification
03) The card can be used at any Bank ATM/POS/ePOS.
04) Maximum f INR 50,000/- can be stored on the card.
05) The card issuance cost is INR100/-
06) The charges per transaction range from 1-2 per cent of the amount being transacted.
Clarity with respect to the following is expected in the coming weeks:
a) Reporting of lost cards
b) Pin change process
c) Hot listing process
d) Leftover balance in the card
e) Zero lost card liability
Good to have features:-
01) Electronic inward fund transfer especially scholarships etc
02) Statement of transactions
03) No additional document required if card holder desires to open normal bank account