HDFC Bank with physical presence in 2,250+ Indian towns and cities through 3,600+ branches and 11,500 own ATMs has launched an acquisition program through Digital platform.
The bank’s digital platform is named as “SmartBuy”.
As is the norm with digital shopping, HDFC Bank customers can access the SmartBuy platform from any part of the world.
10 tips for happy buying:-
01) Become a HDFC Bank customer.
02) Ensure sufficient balance is available in your HDBC Bank account.
03) Ensure sufficient limit is free on your HDFC Bank credit card.
04) Remember your id’s and passwords.
05) Do a basic survey of the products on sale.
06) As the same products are also on sale on other online shopping sites, a cross verification of charges on other platforms is good.
07) SmartBuy is a platform only for display of offers extended by Merchants to HDFC Bank's Customers, and HDFC Bank is not selling/rendering any of these Products/Services.
08) For the full disclaimers read here.
09) EMIs on HDFC Credit Cards are also possible.
10) There are a variety of tie ups exclusively for Debit card and Credit card holders. However the offers are not transferrable or interchangeable.