This is the first for UBER in the world.
UBER is present in 57 countries across 300 cities.
The Cash Receipts announcement is available at UBER Blog.
11 benefits from Uber Hyderabad experiment
01) Hyderabadi’s should be proud that UBER has chosen their city for this unique experiment.
02) Still in Beta stage, hence not available for UBER Hyderabad customers.
03) No Balance in PAYTM wallet required to book UBER Cash Taxi
04) Part wallet-Part cash not available.
05) Number of UBER consumers will witness a spike.
06) India is a huge market and international companies have to localise their offerings.
07) Indians over a period of time will migrate from Cash to CashLess.
08) Constructive feedback awaited by UBER company.
09) eTransactions no longer a barrier.
10) Reserve Bank’s of India guidelines on ‘Card Not Present’, are beneficial.
11) Indian customers getting acquainted with Safe eTransactions