During the last couple of days, majority of movie-goers all over India flocked to the nearest theatre. Bahubali-The Beginning was the magnet which attracted the movie-goers.
Baahubali's Blockbuster Beginning: Over 100 Cr(USD 15,770,000.00) in Opening Weekend
11 Safe ePayments Boosters for these phenomenal collections:
01) Release in 4000 theatres world-wide.
02) Simultaneous release in Telugu and Tamil and dubbed into Hindi, Malayalam and French languages.
03) Online Booking enabled the movie-lovers to check the tickets availability from the comfort of their homes.
04) Online booking enabled the movie-lovers to book the tickets at normal rates, instead of purchasing in black at the theatres.
05) Online booking enabled the movie-lovers to simultaneously book back-to-back shows.
06) Online booking enabled the movie-lovers to opt for Group Bookings to view the movie along with their Teams/Family members.
07) Online booking enabled a large number of Senior Citizens (Including MY DAD AND MOM) to comfortably book the movie tickets at a theatre of their choice.
08) Online booking tool enabled the Shri S S Rajmouli to take the decision to release the movie simultaneously in India, U.S.A, Canada and Dubai.
09) Online booking safeguarded the movie-goers from Fake Tickets!!
10) Online booking saved the time and money of movie-goers as they avoided the physical strain of running from theatre to theatre for the cinema tickets.
11) Online booking enabled the movie-goers to book to opt for advance booking
Extract from Wikepedia:
Baahubali: The Beginning grossed around ₹165 crore (US$26 million) in its first weekend from all versions worldwide.
Baahubali: The Beginning had a huge opening with 100 per cent occupancy in Andhra Pradesh and close to 70 per cent occupancy in Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka.
It grossed around ₹50 crore (US$7.9 million) on its first day of release in India from all four versions (Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi).
The Hindi version earned around ₹4.25 crore (US$670,000) nett which was the second highest opening for any film dubbed into Hindi.
The Hindi version grossed around ₹19.50 crore (US$3.1 million) nett in the first weekend.
The Telugu version alone earned around ₹65 crore (US$10 million) nett in first weekend in India. The film, from all its versions, earned almost ₹100 crore (US$16 million) nett in its first weekend. It had the fourth biggest opening weekend ever in India.
The film collected around ₹20 crore (US$3.2 million) in it's first day from the international markets. In the United States and Canada, it earned US$1.2 million in its opening day from 236 theaters (170 of which were shown in Telugu). The film opened on the ninth spot for its weekend, collecting around US$3.5 million with a per-screen average of $15,148.