Capital Local Area Bank Limited, the largest Local Area Bank in the country, completed 15 years of operation on January 14, 2015. The Bank has been operating in the three contiguous Districts of Jalandhar, Kapurthala and Hoshiarpur in Punjab for the initial 13 years. In January 2013, the Reserve Bank of India accorded the approval for expansion in the area of operation of the Bank to two more Districts of Ludhiana and Amritsar in Punjab.
The total business of the Bank has crossed Rs.2600 crores spread out in 39 branches (18 rural, 15 semi urban, 4 urban and 2 metropolitan), with more than 3,30,000 number of accounts. During the current financial year 10 new branches will become operational
· 7 Day Branch Banking
· Uninterrupted & Extended Banking Hours
· Monday to Friday (10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
· Saturday & Sunday (10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
· State-of-the-art Branch Interiors
· RuPay Debit Card acceptance across 1.98 + lacs ATM's and over 10 lacs POS Terminals.
· Internet Banking
· Mobile Banking
· Locker Operation - 7 Days a Week
· All kinds of Loans at competitive Interest Rates
Send Congratulations Messages @ email@example.com
The basic structure is in place and with the Small Finance Bank licence, Local Area Bank Ltd., Jalandhar is best poised to grow rapidly.