Thanks to Santhana Krishnan for designing the Logo.
The philosophy behind this Logo is as under:-
- 01)The country map represents India-Bharat.
- 02)The mouse represents Digital Bharat.
- 03) The cord represent the connect between India and Bharat
- 04)‘Every January’ mentions that the ePayments Day will be celebrated every year in January
- 05)‘Second Saturday’, reminds that the ePayments Day will be celebrated on a Banking Holiday
- 06)The ‘ePayments’, denotes that the focus will be on ‘Electronic Payments’.
- Join the National eTransactions Day group on Linkedin for regular updates