The present management of Bank of Baroda salutes numerous ‘unknown soldiers’, who in their own unique way spread the joy of Banking with Bank of Baroda.
This Roll of Honour will be incomplete without mention of men, of the stature of Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad, Sampatrao Gaekwad, Ralph Whitenack, Vithaldas Thakersey, Tulsidas Kilachand and NM Chokshi, who shaped the vision of Bank of Baroda.
On July 20th, Bank of Baroda celebrated its 109th foundation day. It was in 1908, when Bank of Baroda started its journey.
Over the last 100 years , Bank of Baroda has spread its wings with physical presence through 5,330 + branches and 8,975 + ATMs. The bank has digital presence through various self-service channels.
Bank of Baroda also provides banking services through Nainital Bank and three Regional Rural Banks namely Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank, Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank and Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank.
A series of Press Releases highlighted the new initiatives planned by Bank of Baroda in the coming months.
The highlights are:
01) Baroda Sun Achievement Award 2016
02) Bank of Baroda announces a partnership with Snapdeal for its Merchants Community
03) Bank of Baroda launches Mobile Wallet – Baroda M-CLIP
04) Bank of Baroda and TATA AIG General Insurance Co Ltd – Corporate Agency Announcement
05) Bank of Baroda launches TravelEasy Foreign Currency Prepaid Cards in Australian & Singapore Dollar
06) Bank of Baroda partners with 7 Fintech companies: - CreditMantri,FundsTiger,Probe42,Power2SME,IndiaLends,KredX and Fisdom.
07) PSG CAS - Bank of Baroda innovation research lab
08) Bank of Baroda organized a Friendship Chain
09) Bank of Baroda and Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Co Ltd – Corporate Agency Announcement
10) Bank of Baroda to expedite loan sanction process – Home Loan sanction in 60 Minutes. Auto Loan sanction in Minutes. Saving Bank accounts will be opened in 5 minutes
11) Selection of an advertising company for a rebranding assignment.
12) It has floated request for proposals or RFPs to appoint real estate consultants to monetise its real estate assets.
13) BoB has set up four sub- committees within its board that will deliberate on technology, people, risk and financial inclusion. The committee will meet four times a year and review the changes to be made in these specific areas.