Request Neeraj Vetkar, Vikram Dasu, Arindam Nag, and Samardeep Subandh to run small capsule programs for the Billing Staff on the Joy of Safe ePayments
DMart logs around 1,00,000 footfalls on weekdays across its 132 Stores spread across Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, NCR and Chhattisgarh. On holidays the numbers go up by 75%.
It has multiple stores in cities such as Ahmedabad, Baroda, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune and Surat etc. The stores open at 10 am and customer can continue shopping till 10 pm i.e the closing time.
The chief attractors of DMart stores are :
01) Wide Range of goods
02) Minimum 6 % discount on MRP except for Patanjali Products
03) Patanjali Products are sold at MRP
04) Special offers viz 1 plus 1 free
05) Spacious parking space
06) Reasonable distance maintained between stocking racks. People can move freely, without the fear of bumping into each other.
07) Large number of checkout counters with 75% being open at peak hours. This encourages customers to shop in peace without fears of a large checkout queue.
DMart has the standard payment options, i.e
b) Credit Cards
c) Debit Cards
d) Samsung Pay
The billing software displays UPI as a payment option, however it has not taken off. Understand the billing staff has minimal knowledge about UPI as a payment option.
On 22/07/2016, I had done shopping at DMart-Kanakpura Road outlet @ Bangalore and wanted to pay through the UPI Option. The billing software was displaying F7-UPI Option, however the billing staff was hesitant to use the F7-UPI Option, as they did not the complete process.
Avenue Supermarts listed on the stock exchanges with a blockbuster listing in March this year, making Radhakishan Damani — the founder of the company and a low-profile investor — a part of India’s richest 20 club.
DMart has slowly spreading its winds on the online ecommerce market too. It has recently launched DMart.
FAQs from DMart website:
Q1) ` What is DMart Ready? Are DMart Ready Pick Up Points different from DMart Stores?
Ans 1) DMart Ready is the name of DMart’s new online service. Through this service, we hope to bring DMart closer to you. How? We have opened several DMart Ready Pick Up Points for your convenience across Mumbai.
Unlike our regular DMart store, DMart Ready Pick Up Points are specific delivery locations which allows you to pick up your online order from a pick up point of your choice, at your chosen time, date and convenience – free of charge.
Now you can place an order online for all your favourite products for the same DMart store price, and we will keep them ready at our brand new DMart Ready Pick Up Point near you. Once your order is delivered to the DMart Ready Pick Up Point, you will receive a notification to collect the same.
Q2) What are the payment options available at DMart Ready (DMart.in)?
Ans 2) You can pay using your Credit Card, Debit Card; Internet Banking & Cash-on-Delivery (COD).
You can pay for your order using the following modes of payment:
· Credit Cards: All Visa, Master, Amex, RuPay cards issued in India are accepted.
· Debit Cards: All Visa, Master, RuPay debit cards issued in India are accepted.
· Net Banking: You can pay using your Bank account directly if you have an Internet Banking facility provided by your bank.
· Cash on Delivery (CoD): DMart Ready also allows you to pay for your shopping using the “Cash on Delivery” (CoD) method. This means that you can comfortably pay for the items that you have ordered at the time of delivery.
Q3) Can I pay using eWallet / Sodexo / Meal coupons / Voucher?
Ans 3) We do not have eWallet / Sodexo / Meal coupons / Voucher payment option as of now.
Unfortunately, UPI is still not a payment option.